Skip to main content Skip to main navigation

Selsey Town Council Members Register of Interests

All Councillors, including those co-opted must declare those interests as determined by Parliament.  For Parish Councils, it is the responsibility of the District Council to maintain the Register of Councillors Interests. 

A dowloadable copy can be found here: